- Revenue Management workshop for Air Malta. 2015.
- Expert Opinion: “Perras, et al v. Boucher, et al” 2014. Wrote the report “On the economic challenges faced by those in the small airline industry in the Kapuskasing area from 1998 to 2010 with a focus on Commercial Aviation”.
- Economic Impacts of U.S. Airports. 2013. ACRP 03-28. Report to the Transportation Research Board, National Academy of Sciences, USA. I was a member of a team that investigated the economic and productivity impact of airports and airport networks at a local and regional level to guide policy makers in their ongoing expenditures decisions.
- Weekend effect in airfare pricing. 2013. I have guided the Office of National Statistics, UK, on airfare data collection strategies.
- Airport complementarity: Private vs. Government ownership and welfare gravitation. 2013. I have provided my views to the Airports Economic Regulatory Authority of India on airport privatization.
- Economic Productivity and Transportation Investment Priorities. 2013. NCHRP 02-24. Report to the Transportation Research Board, National Academy of Sciences, USA. I was a member of the team that sought to develop a methodology and guide for incorporating productivity gains in analysis and prioritization of transportation investments.
- Analysis of aviation regulation – international comparison. 2012. Report to the Department of Transport, South Africa. In this report David Gillen and I have undertaken a comprehensive assessment of the organization and governance of aviation and aviation regulation in Argentina, Australia, Brazil, Canada, Germany, and provided recommendations regarding the appropriateness and effectiveness for introduction in South Africa.
- Kraus Carpets: process improvement and scheduling (initial project in 2010, follow up project with two exchange Master’s students in 2012).
- WestJet: analysis of dynamic pricing (initial analysis in 2009, Master’s student thesis in 2011).
- Kitchener’s Community Access Bike Share: led students’ term projects in graduate course to optimize rebalancing operations.